GLOBALADXPRESS, RevShare à partir de 3$

@Parrain Du Web et @MlleClique
      C'est quand même bizarre, moi je viens de me connecter de nouveau. Ça marche bien

Essayer donc de vide votre mémoire cache. En appuyant simultanément sur CTRL et F5.
      Images
      • GlobalAdXpress-Connexion.jpg

82.42 kB, 1,024×409, viewed 163 times
      --------------------------------------

Vous n'êtes pas les seuls a rencontrer des problèmes d'accès au site.

Traduction auto, original en dessous.

Lukus Allen 5h
      Steven a déclaré site ne fonctionne pas dans certains endroits et il est se adressée à la personne de réseau. Il été vu cette question avec CAPS avant certaines personnes ont à y répondre de différentes manières.

Lukus Allen 5h
      Steven stated site is not working in some places and it is getting addressed with the network person. Been there seen this issue with CAPS before some people have to address it different ways.
      Signature:
      Un boniment.
      Un propos dont l'objectif est de plaire, convaincre et/ou séduire, et donc de faire baisser la vigilance. Même le bon y ment.

Un bonimenteur.
      Une personne qui utilise la parole en affirmant des qualités qui séduisent, accentuant certaines pour tromper le public, généralement pour vendre des produits ou des services, des choses ou des idées. Il donne à des illusions un caractère authentique et contourne les possibilités de clarification en usant de supercherie.
      Lukus Allen 7 h

I'm going to make this post today-

I've busted my butt and done everything to make you members happy. So to even remotely put me in the category of a scammer is quite frankly an insult. I've done everything you members have asked and then some-

But with all this left the question still remains- Who is going to pay for running GAX? Do you all know there are costs for running the site?
      Hosting? Security etc? The funds are drying up. Who is going to pay to run it?

You all need to think about that seriously. Again I have done everything to get you all your money change everything and there is little movement on your end so the LAST THING I WANT TO HEAR IS ME BEING A SCAMMER. You could argue I have been the one working THE HARDEST so please do not insult me as such.

For any business this much is clear- it must pay for itself. As long as GAX can pay for itself it remains.

Pending withdrawals etc I will ask Steven to get those taken care of. That's all I'm going to say today.

Other excess factors for why people aren't buying shares etc-
      All I can say is this- to me they are excuses: I like seeing action.

We made the changes we were told to make- we don't see the results we were told to see, so what would you do when you see nothing but all the money in every account going out and nothing coming in???

Convince us as Owners why we should pay to keep this site active no? If it came to the point we have to pay to keep it running would YOU DO SUCH A THING? Would you?

That's all I am going to say today I am going to have a drama-free day today.

Good day to everyone else.

Steven Ferreira 9 novembre, 19:57

Hello
      Good Day Dear Members.

A News Reach me, That some members are Going Against Lukus.

Hey, Let me tell you Lukus, Is not the Main owner of GAX, I Steven Ferreira is the Main Owner, So its me you've to Direct All your Question and What ever To.

PayPal Refunds:
      I Have Called PayPal To Start Granting A Full Refunds Of all Disputes that goes Against GAX paypal account, And i Am very Glad That they are now issue full refunds without hesitation.

Lukus Allen 6 novembre, 14:09

Guys I'm going to make a separate post I need your attention.

There is one of me (Sonia is sick right now) and Steven, and I run the FB Group basically. So There is one of me 9,000 of you all. I cannot have 90.000 of you PMing me on Facebook nor posting threads to be approved going wild.

I need you all to follow protocol. Like Bill Belichick says, I ask a simple request from you to get your issues resolved...Do your Job!

Post your issues on The Pinned Post and please do not contact me via Private Message on Facebook unless I specifically state so! I have to repeat this every day, we can't have people doing what they want all the time. Due to there being 9,000 members I would get nothing done all day if everyone contacted me via PMS so it simply cannot happen.

Steven Ferreira has stated that all withdrawals pending will be taken care of today. Again I'm ontop of things, I'm the voice of YOU PEOPLE..but I need you to work with me NOT AGAINST ME via Private Messages.

If you follow the rules things will get taken care of you have my word.

About PayPal I'm still hearing you gotta File a Dispute with PP after more research I even asked if Steven could do it manually.

Other issues that have been reported on we will take care of today or certainly Saturday since there are no new withdrawals on that day.

Please again WORK WITH ME..limit the Private Messages to my Facebook... I'd rather wake up and see posts on the Pinned Post and not Private Messages or people trying to post new threads...That to me is Chaos!!! I don't like Chaos I like order so please work with me!

Thank You!
      Signature:
      Un boniment.
      Un propos dont l'objectif est de plaire, convaincre et/ou séduire, et donc de faire baisser la vigilance. Même le bon y ment.

Un bonimenteur.
      Une personne qui utilise la parole en affirmant des qualités qui séduisent, accentuant certaines pour tromper le public, généralement pour vendre des produits ou des services, des choses ou des idées. Il donne à des illusions un caractère authentique et contourne les possibilités de clarification en usant de supercherie.
      Plus de site ?

Le message en page d'accueil.

sorry! this site is currently under construction

Hello Dear GlobalAdXpress Member, Please We are reverting our existing design to the new website
      Please Keep Calm We'll be back shortly
      Please Come Later.
      Signature:
      Un boniment.

Un bonimenteur.